Register a Group
If you have a group you would like to register, we are glad to help. The first question to clarify is: Who will be paying for the registration?
If you (or the church/organization) are making one payment for the group as a whole, please follow these instructions:
The first person you register will be the Primary Attendee and this person will be the one authorized to make changes for all attendees in the group. Please make sure the Primary Attendee’s Email Address and Password are noted in your records and that the Primary Attendee is the appropriate administrator for the group.
You will need to collect the personal information and Pre-Institute selections for each person in your group. Pre-Institute Sessions MUST be selected at the time of registration. We recommend you work to collect this information for each individual prior to starting the registration process. (Because these sessions fill quickly, we recommend asking for alternative choices in the event that a desired session is full.)
You will need the following Personal Information for each person:
- Unique Email Address (for each participant)
- First Name/Last Name
- Church Address/City/State/Zip
- Personal Phone
- Church Phone
- Average Weekly Worship Attendance of Church
- Participant Home Address/City/State/Zip
- Is the participant a member of the Clergy?
- Are you a seminary graduate? Which Seminary?
- Church Role
- Annual Conference (applicable to UMCs only)
- Is this a first time participant? Number of years attended previously
- Participant’s primary area of ministry
- Pre-Institute AM and PM workshop selections (and a back up selection)
- Breakout Session 1 and 2 workshop selections (and a back up selection)
- Featured Session selection
- Optional Events Selections, if any
- Dietary Restrictions
- Payment Type: Check or Credit (Visa and Mastercard are accepted)
Please send the link to the Pre-Institute Session descriptions to each member of your group so they may choose which sessions they would like to attend. A printer friendly version is available. Sessions fill quickly, so we recommend choosing a backup for each session.
Once you have collected the information for each member of your group, you may start entering your registrations. Recommendation: If you have a large group, we highly recommend to complete the registration process for the first participant through the payment portion. An incomplete registration cannot be recovered.
You may add a group member at a later time by entering into the Primary Attendee’s record (accessed through the link on the confirmation email) and choosing “Add a Participant” and following the instructions for payment. You may change Pre-Institute Sessions at any time to any session that has space available, but this must be done through the Primary Attendee. Individuals in a group will need to contact their Primary Attendee to make these changes.
Please contact a member of our team if you need assistance with registration: firstname.lastname@example.org or (913) 232-4139. We are here to help!
Please join us in thanking the Leadership Institute 2017 Sponsors. Because of their generosity, we are able to extend deep discounts to Young Adults and international guests. Each of these sponsors will have a table in the Narthex during Leadership Institute and we encourage you to visit with sponsor representatives during the conference.